Has sex been less enjoyable for seemingly no reason? Many women who experience sexual issues often go untreated. Sexual problems are sometimes difficult to diagnose, which is why it is imperative to visit a physician who is experienced in sexual health and wellness. There are non-surgery and medication-free treatments available that can correct your issue and give you Oh so many benefits in the process!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is sex painful?
- Has my sex drive decreased?
- Is it difficult to get aroused?
- Am I experiencing urinary incontinence or problems with bladder control?
- Am I experiencing symptoms of menopause?
Take note of your experience and symptoms so you can provide your physician with as much information as possible.
Reasons sex may be less enjoyable:
- Low libido
- Medical condition
- Medication that impacts libido
- Medication that decreases physical sensation
- Sleep deprivation
Sexual satisfaction is incredibly important – and healthy! Orgasms and sexual activity seem like magic, but there are real scientific benefits. Sex can reduce the risk for cancer, improve cardiovascular health, improve sleep, boost your immune system, lessen pain, relieve stress, burn calories, and the list goes on and on and on. Sexual activity can even help boost your libido. That’s why it’s important to talk to an experienced physician when encountering any pain with sex, low libido or not feeling full physical sensation.
Speak with a Qualified Healthcare Provider
Talking about sex can be a bit uncomfortable, but treatment can lead to a better sex life, which in turn brings so many more benefits to you and your partner! You can contact Dr. Drake‘s office at 281-402-3268 or online to schedule a private consultation. Dr. Drake is an experienced sexual wellness physician who can help you overcome these issues with non-surgical and medication-free treatments!
The O Shot® procedure improves sexual responsiveness and stimulates vascularity and new tissues in the clitoral region. This enhances blood flow to the area. It has also been proven to increase sensory nerve regrowth!
What does O Shot® treat?
- Improves sexual sensation
- Stress or mild urinary incontinence
- Inability to reach orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from childbirth incision trauma
- Mesh chronic pain
What are the benefits of O Shot® treatments?
- Improved vascularity in the vaginal region
- Enhanced nerve stimulation and regrowth
- Increase in sexual responsiveness
- Potentially relieves discomfort
- Increased blood flow to the clitoris
- Enhanced vaginal sensitivity
- Potential improved arousal and orgasm
- Regrowth of new tissue
- Potential of decreased stress and urinary incontinence symptoms
The O Shot® does not include any synthetic agents, so the procedure is safe!
ThemiVa® is a non-invasive treatment that uses controlled radiofrequency energy to transfer heat, which promotes collagen production, strengthens the support columns and improved the integrity of the skin. This procedure is FDA cleared. There is no downtime, and you do not need to abstain from sex after this treatment!
What are the benefits of ThermiVa®?
- Immediate contraction of collagen
- Immediate collagen remodeling & elasticity
- Long-term stimulation & production of new collagen
- Vaginal tightening
- Urinary incontinence minimized
- Improvement of vaginal appearance
- Increased vaginal moisture and lubrication
- Improved sexual function
The O Shot® and ThermiVa® treatments are just two of many amazing surgery-free and medication-free services offered by Dr. Drake! To learn more about treatment options for urinary incontinence, painful sex, menopause symptoms, vaginal rejuvenation and more, please contact Dr. Drake‘s office. 281-402-3268 to schedule a private consultation. Let your next call change your life for the better!